Braceface Guide

  • karomapri
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2004
      I need some help. I'm trying to make the filmography on my site
      (www.allaboutalicia.com) as complete as possible. So now I'm gonna
      try to make somewhat of a Braceface guide. Since I have not been able
      to follow Braceface (we do have it over here in Holland and it's also
      pretty succesful but it's dubbed). My interest in Braceface goes only
      as far as Alicia Silverstone. I found some pretty good episode guides
      on Nelvana.com and bracefacetv.com but if I understand correctly
      Alicia is been replace by someone else (due to Miss Match). But since
      what episode/season? I can't seem to find that. Anyone who knows
      anything about it. Also what should I include in this Braceface
      thing. I was thinking of an episode guide, an awards section,
      character guide, etc. Any ideas what to include?
    • vegi_head@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2004
        I didn't even know about that link for http://www.bracefacetv.com

        I wonder if that's a fairly new site?

        I see that the wallpapers don't work/get bigger when you click on
        them on this page: http://www.bracefacetv.com/downloads.htm

        And on this page http://www.bracefacetv.com/showtimes.asp they list
        show times, but I don't think that Braceface is on ABC Family anymore
        is it? I don't see Braceface on the ABC Family website schedule:
        http://abcfamily.go.com/home.html

        --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, karomapri
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
          But do you have any idea how many episodes she did the voicework for
          (or any way I can find this out)? I set the guide up and I assumed
          for the time being she did three seasons (which is sixty episodes). I
          also am looking for pictures of all the main characters to put them
          with the character descriptions. You can check my attempt at a guide
          here: .
        • vegi_head@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 12, 2004
            Didn't you see all the pictures in the Groups Photos section?

            <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > But do you have any idea how many episodes she did the voicework
            for
            > (or any way I can find this out)? I set the guide up and I assumed
            > for the time being she did three seasons (which is sixty episodes).
            > also am looking for pictures of all the main characters to put them
            > with the character descriptions. You can check my attempt at a
            guide
            > here: .
          • karomapri
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 13, 2004
              Yeah, I did. There are a few pictures I could use. But there's only
              pictures of a few characters and I like to have similar pictures of
              all characters (similar size). I already tried to mail one of those
              nelvana sites but the emails were undeliverable to the addresses on
              the sites.

              --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, vegi_head@y...