hello all

  • metalsyr101
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003
      Braceface only started in South Africa about 2 months a ago.Our tv
      shows are always behind a couple of months.It on Tv channel called
      Sabc 2 Kiddy slot Programme called TUBE at 5pm GMT.Just thought it
      would be normal kiddy cartoon, but when I started watching it,it was
      as realistic as it was to normal growing up as a kid except when her
      braces start acting up.So there is a bit of relation to everyday
      life.I just wish we group in Canada Like that.

      Im a 25 year grown male but I still like watching good cartoons like
      DBZ or Robotech ,but Id definetley put her in my top 10 shows to
      watch.JOBERG South Africa.