  • Kourtney Leath
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2003
      hey! i live in germany(origionally from north carolina) and i've only seen a few episodes,but i luv the show! it's one of my favorites!...anyway...alden and sharon really did break up? that's sad. do they ever get back together? i hope they do. well...that's all i have to say for now,so...bye!

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Oliver Phommavanh
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2003
        Hey guys
        Alden breaks up with Sharon in 'Dear Alden', and the possibility of them
        getting back together is dashed in 'The Friend Zone', brought up (and then
        dashed again) in 'Second Thoughts' but there's a subtle hint in 'When in
        Elkford', well that's I thought anyway.
        Oliver
        --
        University of Western Sydney