Re: ['Braceface' Alicia Silverstone] Re: Hi!

  • ruffryders379556@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 29, 2003
      what about alden and sharon or nina harper which one he chosen
    • keitaro_winfree
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2 7:29 PM
        Alden ended up choosing Sharon over Nina in season one and I think
        Alden won't be dating Nina...I hope so anyway.
        For anyone who is from Australia, Braceface is shown on Fox Kids (on
        cable) Saturdays and Sundays 2:30 AEST.
      • Jessica White