Re: ['Braceface' Alicia Silverstone] Question about Dion

  • Oliver Phommavanh
    Message 1 of 13 , May 21, 2003
      I think its better if they remained friends, I just couldn't picture it
      happening. Dion's a cool character though, he has some good one-liners.

      --
      University of Western Sydney
      Locked Bag 1797
      Message 2 of 13 , May 22, 2003
        I guess you could say Dion does display some stereotypical gay features but
        he's just got style. Maybe the writers might give him a girlfriend, maybe
        that chick he's always fighting with...

        --
      • Fidget1234@aol.com
        Message 3 of 13 , May 23, 2003
          Are there any new Braceface episodes being made? Like a season 3 or 4??
        • Victoria Flores
          Message 4 of 13 , May 23, 2003
            don't know

            Fidget1234@... wrote:
            Are there any new Braceface episodes being made? Like a season 3 or 4??

            Do you Yahoo!?
          • Silkey Paddy
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 4, 2003
              who's he.  Is Dion seriuosly gay?  When were they gonna add another character?  Wutever

              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 7, 2003
                Dion was Sharons' high school mentor & is still her friend. I dont think he's gay,but even if he is, thats fine by me,  I like diversity. 8:)