braceface

  • lkforya <lkforya@yahoo.ca>
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2003
      hi!

      I was wondering if anyone knew if and where I could find E-Cards for
      the tv show braceface I've been looking everwhere on the net and I'm
      interested in finding some to send to my neices who watch it all the
      time.. thanks!!!!!!!!
    • Angie K
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003

        ummmm.... they might have some on http://www.teletoon.com actually they do if you go on the website and click on the link on there they show a whold bunch of episodes and you go under braceface and there should be some there !

        -Angie

         "lkforya <lkforya@...>" <lkforya@...> wrote:

        hi!

        I was wondering if anyone knew if and where I could find E-Cards for
        the tv show braceface I've been looking everwhere on the net and I'm
        interested in finding some to send to my neices who watch it all the
        time.. thanks!!!!!!!!

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Jeannine Espinosa
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2003
          is there anywhere that i can see an episode that I
          missed? I missed the one where Sharon has to kiss
          Alden and he was dating Marlo. I really want to see
          it, or at least let me know what happened. Thanks!

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • cool_ssbf
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 9, 2005
            hi,

            does everyone here like braceface?
            this is so awesome i never knew so many people liked braceface!

            alissa
          • kenneshawillis
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 6, 2007
              brace face use to be my fav show until they cancelled it i wish they
              would put the tv show back on because its a cool show