Re: Cancellation . NOPE NOT ANYMORE EVERYONE READ ! ITS NOT CANCELED

  • angie3829 <angie3829@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2003
      no we picked up 3 seasons and 2 episodes of the 4th !! So they were
      wrong because they count it different in the us i think its every 15
      episodes is a new season !!
      But actually its not getting cancelled !!! Well it might be but abc
      family has considered putting Braceface on hold so its not really
      canceld there just putting it on hold thats what they say on tvtome
      and they tell the truth ! But yeah !! heres what it said on tvtome
      in the news !!

      January 31, 2003

      Not sure, now ABC Family has decided to put Braceface on HOLD. At
      least till things settle a little. That means, Braceface isn't
      canceled yet.

      *LimeGlitterBug*

      YEAH I'm so happy !!!
      ~Angie !