Re: ['Braceface' Alicia Silverstone] Cancellation?????

  • Tara <goddess_tay@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2003
      Hey, I just joined.
      I'm Canadian and the other day, I was flipping through the channels,
      trying to find something to watch because I was bored and I came
      across the first episode of Braceface and I looved it!!
      Last night, I saw the second episode.
      I heard that ABC family only picked up the first two seasons of the
      show though, I read it on yahoo somewhere and although it's popular,
      they're not making any new episodes. :(

      --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com,
    • angie3829 <angie3829@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2003
        no we picked up 3 seasons and 2 episodes of the 4th !! So they were
        wrong because they count it different in the us i think its every 15
        episodes is a new season !!
        But actually its not getting cancelled !!! Well it might be but abc
        family has considered putting Braceface on hold so its not really
        canceld there just putting it on hold thats what they say on tvtome
        and they tell the truth ! But yeah !! heres what it said on tvtome
        in the news !!

        January 31, 2003

        Not sure, now ABC Family has decided to put Braceface on HOLD. At
        least till things settle a little. That means, Braceface isn't
        canceled yet.

        *LimeGlitterBug*

        YEAH I'm so happy !!!
        ~Angie !