hey

  • angie3829 <angie3829@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2003
      how come no one posts anymore ?? Braceface supposedly got canceled
      in the us but not in Canada . So if anyone in Canada on this club
      watches Braceface plz tell me what happens ! ok well anywayz I heard
      on tvtome that the newest episode for the birds is totally cool !!!
      I think there from Canada cuz it already aired as the last newest
      episode. And what i think basicly happens in for the birds that they
      said was that Alden likes Sharon and he says that he relizes she is
      the 1 for him !! So i guess they go back out but she is mad at Maria
      cuz she kissed Alden at a concert in this episode. well write back
      we gotta stat posting more. O yeah and personally i think braceface
      didn't get canceled in the us i think it might just take some time
      for a new episode or something but if anyone from canada can make
      video caps and put them in the folders that would be great !!!!
      thank you !!
      -Angie
      I think a new episode should air this friday even though people on
      tvtome are saying its canceled but i guess we'll find out in the
      future what will really happen !!!
    • vegi_head <vegi_head@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2003
        Braceface is still being shown in the US on ABC Family. I don't know
        if they are all repeats or if some are new. It doesn't say on the
        ABC Family web site. Go to:

        http://abcfamily.go.com/

        then click where it says "Schedule".

        --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, "angie3829
        <angie3829@y...>" <angie3829@y...> wrote:
        > how come no one posts anymore ?? Braceface supposedly got canceled
        > in the us but not in Canada . So if anyone in Canada on this club
        > watches Braceface plz tell me what happens ! ok well anywayz I
        heard
        > on tvtome that the newest episode for the birds is totally cool !!!
        > I think there from Canada cuz it already aired as the last newest
        > episode. And what i think basicly happens in for the birds that
        they
        > said was that Alden likes Sharon and he says that he relizes she is
        > the 1 for him !! So i guess they go back out but she is mad at
        Maria
        > cuz she kissed Alden at a concert in this episode. well write back
        > we gotta stat posting more. O yeah and personally i think braceface
        > didn't get canceled in the us i think it might just take some time
        > for a new episode or something but if anyone from canada can make
        > video caps and put them in the folders that would be great !!!!
        > thank you !!
        > -Angie
        > I think a new episode should air this friday even though people on
        > tvtome are saying its canceled but i guess we'll find out in the
        > future what will really happen !!!
      • Jeannine Espinosa
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 27, 2003
          it isnt canceled, abc family airs a new show every
          friday, and reruns mon-thurs. It is on at 3:00 here-
          mountain time

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • swimsoccer_chick
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
            is there any way that i can downlaod a braceface episode???

            -mira-