Re: "Sharon" in a mag

  • Anthony Shale
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2002
      I just picked up the magazine and I scanned the page
      with Sharon's advice column! It might be a little bit
      hard to read because the type is small and a little
      blurry in the scan.

      (open the attachment to see the scan).

      >----- <tcalh24485@...> wrote:
      >
      >When buying [and I shudder to say this] Teen Beat for
      an article on a cast member of Birds of Prey, and
      found a cute picture of Sharon in it. She answers
      questions sent in by readers. Didn't read it yet, but
      it's worth looking at if you're bored at the
      supermarket, or buying if you're into that sort of
      thing.

      And if this has already been mentioned, I'm sorry. I
      obviously missed that email. ;)

      -Marian

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com