Re: ['Braceface' Alicia Silverstone] (unknown)

  • Angie K
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
      I agree but i have to say my parents won't let me become a vegetaian till i'm older for some strange reason cuz i'm not getting enough protein and whatever they said . but at least i can stand up for animal rights !!
      -Angie
      Malika <Magknicksfan@...> wrote:Alot have been said about whose vegetarian and whose not, etc, and
      I'm going to add to it(lol). Actually I don't have much to say, my
      parents are vegetarian and I'm not. But instead of them telling my
      sisters and me to be veges also they actually buy meat for us to eat.
      So....... people should just eat what they wanna eat.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2003
        thank you!
      • kyrsten oderkirk
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2003
          ya i noe! that's soooooooo sad when they break up and alden leaves her
          standing in the music room crying! write back pleez!! thanx!

          kyrstyn