Re: MSN Braceface Group

  • vegi_head
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2002
      I don't know why MSN even bothers having Groups, because it seems
      hardly anyone joins them. For example, I found 6 Alicia Silverstone
      MSN Groups, and they only had between 0 and 3 members in each of them!

      Compare that to Yahoo! Groups, where I found 46 Alicia Silverstone
      Groups, with the largest having over 800 members.

      --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@y..., vegi_head <no_reply@y...>