Attention: Owners & Moderators please read important!!!

  • Colleen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2002
      From: "animalassistance"
      Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:17:18 -0000
      Subject: [AnimalControl] Attention: Owners & Moderators please read
      Important!!!

      Attention: Owners & Moderators please read Important!!!

      If you are on other groups, or are moderator or owner of other
      groups, please crosspost this notice.............

      Someonehas been joining communities with the nickname YAHOO
      COMMUNITYMONITOR, and then posting the following:Yahoo Community

      Monitor says:Yahoo Group Managers have been receiving a few
      complaints about your group.I am required to join your site and
      monitor it for aboutone month.I will not do anything to damage or
      ruin your site,I am only required to monitor it.The only thing
      required of you is to accept my application and make me a Manager of
      your group for the time I am there. If you cannot meet these
      requirements,Yahoo will have to shut your group down.
      __________________________ X ____________________________DO NOT!!
      make this person a manager! SHE/HE is a fake, and has been deleting
      groups once made a manager. BAN the member immediately.Please let
      other groups know about this problem.__________________________ X

      "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts,
      and warmth to our souls."

      Colleen Klaum

      "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with
      men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
      Immanuel Kant

      Be the voice for the voiceless, join our group today: