NEW SEASON OF BRACEFACE AIRS TOMMOROW!!!

  • jlynnc_14
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2002
      Listen up Braceface Maniacs,
      It is official!! The All new season of Braceface airs Tommorow!!!!!!!
      Septmber 27, 2002!!!!!!!!!!!
      It's airing on the ABCFamlily Channel, at 4:30 in the afternoon!!!!
      Don't forget!

      Jlynnc_14
    • vegi_head
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2002
        Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Thanks for letting us know!

        --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@y..., "jlynnc_14" <jlynnc_14@y...>
        wrote:
        > Listen up Braceface Maniacs,
        > It is official!! The All new season of Braceface airs
        Tommorow!!!!!!!
        > Septmber 27, 2002!!!!!!!!!!!
        > It's airing on the ABCFamlily Channel, at 4:30 in the afternoon!!!!
        > Don't forget!
        >
        > Jlynnc_14
      • vegi_head
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 28, 2002
          According to www.abcfamily.com here is when the next episodes of
          Braceface will air. They don't give the description of the episodes
          so I don't know what they are:

          September 30: 4:30pm
          October 5: 12:30pm
          October 6: 12:30pm