Re: ['Braceface' Alicia Silverstone] Digest Number 84

  • crazygirl38@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2002
      I haven't seen any new episodes in the US and I usually watch on the weekends
      when they would probably air. I have the entire first season on VHS if anyone
      is interested in purchasing it. It's commercial free on one 9 hour silver
      quality VHS. [All 22 episodes], Just email me, thanks!

      *~ Mandi ~ *
      Webmaster ~ Sasha Cohen: Elegance On Ice
      <A HREF="http://www.sasharules.com">www.sasharules.com</A>