In search of a Miss Jordan Adams/New Episodes

  • eazybeez16
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2002
      I don't even know if anyone comes to this board anymore. Seems
      pretty dead, but what the hell! This seems as good a place as any.

      I dunno if you still come here Jordan, but I know your email isn't
      working anymore and ALLY MISSES YOU! So if you ever, by any chance,
      happen to come across this, gimme a shout! My email's still the same.

      And while I'm here, to everyone! New episodes of Braceface have
      already aired in Canada. I dunno if they have in the states yet, but
      so far I've seen two new episodes (I think I missed one though).
      They were called "Social Fabric" and "14 Candles". And all the
      kiddies are in high school! WHEE! Anyway, that's all!

      ~Ally
    • vegi_head
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2002
        I don't know either if the new episodes have started airing in the US
        yet because I don't have cable or satalite any more. So if anyone in
        the US sees new episodes, be sure to let us all know. Maybe this
        Group will get more active again when that happens.

        --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@y..., eazybeez16 <no_reply@y...>