Re: New Season?

  • vegi_head
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2002
      I checked the ABC Family Channel program schedule. They're still
      showing re-runs until May 18th. I'll check again next week to see if
      any new episodes are listed.

      --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@y..., eazybeez16 <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > Does anyone know when the new season is going to air?
      >
      > ~Ally
    • rockindudeca
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
        --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@y..., vegi_head <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > I checked the ABC Family Channel program schedule. They're still
        > showing re-runs until May 18th. I'll check again next week to see
        if
        > any new episodes are listed.
        >
        > --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@y..., eazybeez16 <no_reply@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > Does anyone know when the new season is going to air?
        > >
        > > ~Ally

        very cool club, i've alwyas liked alicia and she's a awesome
        actress,plus she's very beautiful and sweet 2, is there anymore pics
        or even video cips of her in the studio doing the voice of her
        character??
      • vegi_head
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
          I don't know if there's any more pics. I think I've found all there
          is, but I haven't checked again in some time.

          --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@y..., "rockindudeca" <paesan3@h...>