Re: ['Braceface' Alicia Silverstone] "Braceface" in (future) on-line comic

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2002
      Looks like it will be good. Colleen

      the_real_artrix <prcmm@...> wrote: Basicly I decided to make a 15-page comic strip, it's a crossover
      between Trio Solution (my own comicseries) and Braceface. I already
      made the transcript, but to prevent spoilers I won't show it to you
      hehe >:)

      But I WILL show you the official (web) cover of this comic, you can
      see it at http://theartrix.net/stuff/cover.jpg (and no, I will add
      Alicia Silverstone's name in the credits of the comic itself...)

      The global plot of the comic is simple, a 14-year old junior FBI
      agent (left) is swiching places with Sharon (right... duh). But of
      course it woulden't be fun if there wan't anything to go wrong.

      I DO have my very own site now at http://theartrix.net,
      this site WILL host this comic and soon it will contain all
      information about Trio Solution, events and myself.

      The comic will be ready to read in approx. one month from monday,
      I'll let you know when it's done...

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" Colleen Klaum

    • Megan Hayes
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2002
        Colleen Klaum <wildfawn1@...> wrote:

        Looks like it will be good. Colleen
        Oh, definitely. It looks really good. Can't wait to read that.Megan
[...]

      • badger_08757
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 24, 2005
          so,what happened?why is your website offline?

          --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@yahoogroups.com, Megan Hayes

          the_real_artrix <prcmm@h...> wrote: Basicly I decided to make a 15-
          page comic strip, it's a crossover
          > between Trio Solution (my own comicseries) and Braceface. I already
          > made the transcript, but to prevent spoilers I won't show it to you
          > hehe >:)
          >
          > But I WILL show you the official (web) cover of this comic, you can
          > see it at http://theartrix.net/stuff/cover.jpg (and no, I will add
          > Alicia Silverstone's name in the credits of the comic itself...)
          >
          > The global plot of the comic is simple, a 14-year old junior FBI
          > agent (left) is swiching places with Sharon (right... duh). But of
          > course it woulden't be fun if there wan't anything to go wrong.
          >
          > I DO have my very own site now at http://theartrix.net,
          > this site WILL host this comic and soon it will contain all
          > information about Trio Solution, events and myself.
          >
          > The comic will be ready to read in approx. one month from monday,
          > I'll let you know when it's done...
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.