New season?_?

  • mimipoprincess
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 17, 2002
      Hey, does anybody know whether there will be another season of
      braceface, or was it just suppose to be a one season deal? Lemme
      know!!
      -Rae
    • vegi_head
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 17, 2002
        Yes there will be new episodes of braceface.

        --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@y..., "mimipoprincess"
        <mimipoprincess@y...> wrote:
        > Hey, does anybody know whether there will be another season of
        > braceface, or was it just suppose to be a one season deal? Lemme
        > know!!
        > -Rae
      • Beautiful Bubbles
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 21, 2002
          so braceface isn't going down under. I'm concerned
          because it isnt on over here at 5 when it's supposed
          to be on. that would kill me.

          SMILES!

          kittykat

          Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards�
          http://movies.yahoo.com/
        • vegi_head
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 22, 2002
            It's not on at 5:00pm anymore. It's on at 5:30pm.

            In the US, Braceface is on ABC Family Channel
            Mon - Fri at 5:30pm e/p, Sat & Sun at 9am & 10:30am e/p

            --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@y..., Beautiful Bubbles
            <summer_walsh8@y...> wrote:
            > so braceface isn't going down under. I'm concerned
            > because it isnt on over here at 5 when it's supposed
            > to be on. that would kill me.
            >
            > SMILES!
            >
            > kittykat

            > http://movies.yahoo.com/
          • writeratheart01
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 22, 2002
              Braceface actuelly used to come on at 5:00 where you ppl live??
              Here (which is still in the usa [Tennessee]) it came on at 4:00 just
              right before S Club 7(which is my fave show, Braceface is my second
              fave), and NOW it comes on at 5:30 right after Big Wolf on Campus. I
              wonder why it was on at a different time before in different states?
              ~*JEN*~

              --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@y..., vegi_head <no_reply@y...>

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 22, 2002
                  That's because you're in the Central Time Zone and we're in the
                  Pacific Time Zone. Usually programs are shown an hour later in the
                  Pacific Time Zone than in the Central Time Zone. I don't know why,
                  but that's just programming.

                  --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@y..., writeratheart01
                  <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > Braceface actuelly used to come on at 5:00 where you ppl live??
                  > Here (which is still in the usa [Tennessee]) it came on at 4:00
                  just
                  > right before S Club 7(which is my fave show, Braceface is my second
                  > fave), and NOW it comes on at 5:30 right after Big Wolf on Campus.
                  > wonder why it was on at a different time before in different states?
                  > ~*JEN*~
                  > > > http://movies.yahoo.com/
                • Beautiful Bubbles