Re: "Braceface" promo commercial

  • Vegi_head
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2001
      The new URL to see the "Braceface" promo
      commercial with Alicia
      "Braceface" promo commercial on Fox Family Channel where
      she's talking about the show interspersed with segments
      from "Braceface." It's really cute and
      funny!<br><br>> Now you can see the promo commercial online by
      going to:
      to have something called DivX codec installed on
      your computer. You can get a trial version for free.
      It took me awhile to figure out how to install it,
      but it's worth the time. <br>Go to
      the DivXcodec installed on your computer, you can
      view some other videos with Alicia