Re: Dissection Connection

  • jordadams
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 27, 2002
      It seemed to me that Sharon was able to convince Talley that Connor
      and Maria weren't at fault for the break up, so it seems logical that
      Talley and Connor at least remained friends even if they weren't
      going out anymore. The show didn't make that point explicitly,
      however, so all this is an assumption.

      Connor's just that type of guy to stay friends with Talley after a
      break up and that's one of the reasons why most of us LOVE him.

      --- In bracefacealiciasilverstone@y..., foxglove_33 <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > Has anyone seen it? Cause they almost never show it. ;_; Conner's
      my
      > favorite character and I wanna know if the little spat between him
      > and Tally was ever at least solved so they could be friends.
    • foxglove_33
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 2, 2002
        eeeee! Thank you! :) So there *ARE* Connor fans here! :) I didn't see
        anyone really mention him, but then I haven't read all of the
        messages here yet. ^-^; He's so sweet, isn't he?
      • jordadams
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 2, 2002
          wrote:
          > eeeee! Thank you! :) So there *ARE* Connor fans here! :) I didn't
          see
          > anyone really mention him, but then I haven't read all of the
          > messages here yet. ^-^; He's so sweet, isn't he?

          Connor is sweet, cause he's so vulnerable, but I really like Alden
          (and Carmen, actually, tho he's only in one episode) as well, because
          his insecurities make him as sweet as Connor, but for different
          reasons.

          Choose between them?

          That's why I call it the Impossible Question ^_^.

          I can't!
        • eazybeez16
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 2, 2002
            > Connor is sweet, cause he's so vulnerable, but I really like Alden
            > (and Carmen, actually, tho he's only in one episode) as well,
            because
            > his insecurities make him as sweet as Connor, but for different
            > reasons.
            >
            > Choose between them?
            >
            > That's why I call it the Impossible Question ^_^.
            >
            > I can't!

            LOL! Yes, it really is the impossible question, eh Jordan? ^_^

            And yo! To that Connor-fan-girl (I don't know your name! Eee, how
            rude of me). You cannot compete with me, for I am the ULTIMATE Connor
            fan. Dare you challenge me?

            Nah, I'm kidding! We Connor fans gotta stick together, y'know.

            POWER TO THE UNDERDOG!

            ~Ally
          • foxglove_33
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 2, 2002
              lol! no, I won't challenge you. I have enough cartoon crushes
              already! :P Most of them nobody else likes. ;_; I guess I have weird
              taste in some fandoms.

              My name's Jessie, btw. ^-^ Pleased to meet you all! Sorry for not
              introducint myself earlier.
            • jordadams
              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 2, 2002
                Hi, Jessie!

                Don't mind Ally. She's really protective of her Perfectly Sensitive
                Connor.

                Even though she likes Alden just as much ^_^.

                I completely relate on the cartoon crush thing. I always got weird
                looks whenever I got the sighing eyes for Nuriko in FY. What, was I
                not allowed to like someone outside of the Mysterious Triumvirate? :P

                A side note - have they decided that the new season will focus on
                Ninth grade?

                And who was disappointed/pleased with Twisted?

                -----

                wrote:
                > lol! no, I won't challenge you. I have enough cartoon crushes
                > already! :P Most of them nobody else likes. ;_; I guess I have
                weird
                > taste in some fandoms.
                >
                > My name's Jessie, btw. ^-^ Pleased to meet you all! Sorry for not
                > introducint myself earlier.

                .
              • vegi_head
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 3, 2002
                  'Dissection Connection' is supposed to repeat on Saturday, March 9th
                  at 9:00am on ABC Family Channel.
                • foxglove_33
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 11, 2002
                    *cries* I missed it again!!! ;_; But thanks for telling me!

                    And hi Jordadam! :P I won't mind Ally. *giggles*
                  • vegi_head
                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 22, 2002
                      "Dissection Connection" is scheduled to repeat on ABC Family on
                      Monday 3-25-02 at 5:30pm.