Re: vegetarians

  • Vegi_head
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2002
      What is the reason that your mom won't let you be
      a vegetarian? Is it because she is concerned about
      your health? Is it because she doesn't know what to
      cook for you? Is it because she thinks it would be a
      hassle to prepare special meals for you? Did you ask her
      why?<br><br>Well, in the meantime you might want to read up on the
      subject of vegetarianism. There's LOTS of info on the
      internet. A good place to start is
      vegetarians. You could read and post messages there if you
      want.<br><br>VegSource message board "Veggie
      a veggie eater ?? I want to be but my mom won't let
      me until I'm 16 or 18 !! Ever since I saw Meat Of
      The Matter I wanted to become one ! I'm only 12 so I
      still have a couple more years to go