Short article

  • Vegi_head
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2001
      Here's a short interview about Alicia and
      Braceface. It's from a site called "Fish". Click the link to
      see a photo of Alicia.<br><br>October 5,
      involved with this cartoon a couple of years ago. She was
      approached by an animation company, and they asked her if
      she would like to produce this cartoon. Then there
      were meetings and phone calls and eventually the
      project became a reality.<br><br>Alicia said, "I'm so
      proud, how it's turned out. I've worked on it really
      hard and I am just so proud of it. Its like a dream,
      its all just come together so well. It's a comedy, so
      everything is really funny and very light and romantic and
      fun. Its just very modern". <br><br>You will catch
      Alicia on the big screen very soon. She recently starred
      in a film with Martin Clunes. She doesn't know when
      it is coming out but we will let you know.