Sorry to say, or maybe not, kinda glad, I don't have that problem. I am running Windows 8.1. With Boxer 14.0. My current session of Boxer has been open for 5grogerso
It seems I can no longer open Boxer in my Active Directory login script and use the same instance all day. I have not done any time tests but after theedpatterson
I've been using Boxer since v3 :). Used the TKO version and the OS/2 version. With a little bit of effort I can also use it on both a Mac and Linux. On Thu, 23snowzone25
- Specific Programs
- Jun 2, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.