Re: New Post: Links > Bowes Surname DNA Project > Academic DNA Studies

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2009
      Ya, that's right. I found it interesting for its methodology and saved it for future reference
      that way, should a similar study be done in "our" area of England. I have discovered I can
      highlight and add comments to .pdf files, so I will be putting the clean copies under Links
      > Bowes Surname DNA Project > Academic DNA Studies, and my highlighted versions
      under Files > Bowes Surname DNA Project > Academic DNA Studies. My plan is to go
      through each of these studies and highlight them, adding any comments I might have, for
      my own reference if no one else's. So far I've just been gathering clean copies in the Links
      section of the studies I'm aware of centering in England and Ireland. After reading them
      I'll post my highlighted/commented versions under Files (have done so with this latest
      study. I'll put them in context in the description fields where they are filed. Thanks again
      for your perspective. Feel free to contribute any specific comments to them via message
      and I can add them in my .pdf program and re-upload the file.