Re: Dazed and Confused

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2009
      Consulting my admin page, your L21 results are due on the 12th. I hope they are helpful,
      but I fear that if you nail down your personal story I will lose you as such a fine contributor
      on all things Bowes! I can't expect you to want to continue researching matters related
      more widely to the Bowes surname if you identify your roots, but you certainly are helpful
      as long as you're involved!

      What's the connection between Dal Riada and O'Buadhaigh?

      Funny, I guess I never questioned that there existed an O'Buadhaigh, just whether or not
      any Bowes or variant lineages stem from that individual.