Re: [bowesgenealogy] Diane Bowe

  • Diane Bowe
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2013
      Yes there seems a bunch of strange stuff going on. I changed my password yesterday which is supposed to remedy the situation. Hope so!! If you get further odd emails let me know. Thanks. Diane
      From: Allen Bowes <bowes2000@...>
      Sender: bowesgenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 15:05:25 +0000 (GMT)
      To: bowesgenealogy@yahoogroups.com<bowesgenealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: bowesgenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [bowesgenealogy] Diane Bowe

      Hey Martha, ouch! that sounds painful, hope you get back on your feet soon..

      As to that email, yes I had the same feeling and did not open the link, looks clearly like her account has been compromised.

      Regards, Jeff

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27, 2013
        Thanks Diane, not to worry. I hope it calms down for your sake. Martha