Facebook Page

  • bowessurnames
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2012
      We seem to be getting more activity at the facebook page than in this group. That's fine - maybe it's because people are already going into facebook more often. But just wanted to let this list know about it, for those here who aren't at the facebook page but have a facebook account. Our memberships in these two "venues" overlap but don't duplicate, and not everyone wants to use facebook, so I plan to keep both going. The advantage is it provides different communities depending on researchers' preferences; the disadvantage is some people on this list might miss topics that intrest them on facebook and vice versa. Lately it seems more the former.

      http://www.facebook.com/bowesonenamestudy?sk=wall

      Cheers, Martha