Family Names in the UK Project to Query Our Study Among Others

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2011
      As a Guild registered surname study, the Bowes study will be queried on its findings by first of its kind Family Names in the UK Project. Now more than ever is a good time to build our DNA database and watch lineages emerge; a win-win for family researchers and surname history!

      http://cruwys.blogspot.com/2011/05/family-names-in-uk-project.html