Re: Irish history books

    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2011
      Last night I found my box of Irish books from the last move and cracked it open. The one with maps of periods from Irish history is called The MacMillan Atlas of Irish History by Sean Duffy.

      http://www.amazon.com/Macmillan-Atlas-Irish-History/product-reviews/0028620119/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

      Martha