Seeking Photos!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bowes-and-variants-Surname-Study-and-DNA-Project/206495142707439?sk=wall

      Let's upload photos of our ***early*** Bowes (and variants) ancestors to the Facebook page!

      Upload photos of male Bowes (and variants), their wives and daughters only. (Please do not upload photos of related families.)

      I've never tried this. See if the following guidelines work and comment backĀ…

      1. Click the Photo option where a status is posted.

      2. When presented with options, please "Create an Album" for your family even if you only have one photo to upload.

      3. Name your album in all caps (the reason will become clear when viewing photos).

      4. Name your album something like this "BOWE/S FROM KILKENNY, IRELAND TO ONONDAGA, NEW YORK".

      5. Add information about the person by each photo, and if you wish a way to contact you and/or a web address for more information.

      Have fun!