Cecil F Bowes

  • ceccb
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2011
      Searching for any information on the family of Cecil F Bowes originally from the North of England Any information would be appreciated
    • Diane Bowe
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2011
        Our Bowes are from Ireland -Kilkenny area it is believed -have fun searching!!

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25, 2011
          Hi, I'm not familiar with your specific family, but you gave me an idea to help those who come to this group looking for connections but don't find one yet.

          I started a document to collect links to websites where we can follow mailing lists, researchers, websites and family trees of others with our surname(s). I just started it this morning and I'm sure I am missing a lot of resources. I don't intend so much to re-create Cyndi's massive list of online genealogy resources but to try to target web discussions specifically related to our name(s).

          Feel free to add links you know about to the document. I'm sure others here can think of some sources offhand that I'm not.

          http://bit.ly/eW5x23

          Martha Bowes