We're now on Facebook and Twitter!

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2011
      If you use these services, consider jumping over and helping me kick start them! I'm excited about expanding the avenues for others researching our names to find us...

      Facebook

      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bowes-and-variants-Surname-Study-and-DNA-Project/206495142707439?sk=wall

      Twitter

      http://twitter.com/#!/BowesSurnames

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2011
        Oops, correct Twitter link...

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 19, 2011
          Hi Martha,

          See you are extending the project in various directions, exciting times and progressing the Bowe/s quest

          Best to you

          Jeff