Re: [bowesgenealogy] Recent Bowe Article In Ireland

  • Diane Bowe
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2011
      Here it is I think

      From: mhbowes11 <mhbowes11@...>
      To: bowesgenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, February 19, 2011 12:18:42 PM
      Subject: [bowesgenealogy] Recent Bowe Article In Ireland

      I got a tip from a correspondent in Ireland who does not really research Bowe. Apparently there's a "small article ... on bowe family history in this weeks IRELANDS OWN." I googled the magazine and I gather it is a very old publication, sometimes criticized for being fairly shallow. I can't find anything on their current issues online. If anyone in this group living in Ireland can get a hold of it, it would be interesting to see what it says, and maybe you can post back here.

      Martha Bowes

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2011
        Thanks, but that's actually a page from the surname study website. The one just published is in a weekly magazine that's not online. It may relate something similar though, I haven't seen it.

        Martha