Hey Lurkers!

  • Jeane Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2010
      Since I now know that we have visitors to this site who haven't joined and don't post, I would like to bring your attention to my research project. If you have ANY information on a Bowe/s born in Ireland at any time I would like to add them to my research project. You can email me at Hotmail. That would be Jeaner@h*tmail.com

      I'm looking for their name obviously.
      Date and place of birth
      Religion and occupation
      Place and date of death

      Your name and contact info if you don't mind.

      If you don't have ALL that info any bit of it will still be useful.

      Jeane