Re: Bowe/Carroll yahoo groups death

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2010
      Yes, I specialize in dealing! LOL!

      The other subgroup that has its own Yahoo group is in a similar situation, where its Yahoo group is focused on a key genetic anomaly that characterizes them. Over time that group might include people who are too distantly related to be considered part of our surname project but further this subgroup's understanding of the genetic rarity they exhibit. http://www.bowesonenamestudy.com/dna_project_pages/participants/haplogroup_r1b/r1b1b2a1a/r1b1b2_group_8_participants/

      Martha