Re: Bowe/Carroll yahoo groups death

  • Jeane Robinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2010
      I understand now what you mean. A ely Carroll group makes sense. I see now the Bowe/s surname group was just a gateway drug.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2010
        Yes, I specialize in dealing! LOL!

        The other subgroup that has its own Yahoo group is in a similar situation, where its Yahoo group is focused on a key genetic anomaly that characterizes them. Over time that group might include people who are too distantly related to be considered part of our surname project but further this subgroup's understanding of the genetic rarity they exhibit. http://www.bowesonenamestudy.com/dna_project_pages/participants/haplogroup_r1b/r1b1b2a1a/r1b1b2_group_8_participants/

        Martha