Re: ALFRED ATKINSON BOWE, KESWICK, CUMBERLAND,ENGLAND

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2010
      PS Don't mistake my emphasis on the DNA research to mean that you should feel any pressure to take part in that (or more accurately to have a male from your line participate). I just have particular interest and excitement in it as a research tool. This list supports all aspects of genealogical inquiry into our names. Yesterday I was contacted by another researcher of the Bowe name, in Yorkshire. I directed her to your post here. Hopefully she will contact you, or post a message here if she finds a connection.

      Martha

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 28, 2010
        Judy, have you found any connection between your line and the database at The Yorkshire Bowe Site at http://www.bdevel.co.uk/Bowe/?