Re: Comments Enabled at One-Name Study Website

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2010
      Diane, did you have to register to post your comment at the One-Name Study website? I posted a comment and had to sign in, but I'm not sure if I only had to do that as the moderator of the comments. I set it up so that people could pose "anonymously", but it does appear that they may require your e-mail address, although they won't show the whole address in the comment itself.