A Medieval Bowes Soldier Served in Ireland

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2009
      Links/Countries-Ireland/Research

      http://www.icmacentre.ac.uk/soldier/database/search_db.php This lists English medieval soldiers and one is named Bowes who is known to have served in Ireland. We don't know whether he stayed in Ireland possibly leaving family there or went back to England.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2009
        possibly one of the English Bowes from North Yorshire