Re: [bowesgenealogy] Bowes Pub in Dublin

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2009
      Have enjoyed many a good time there, the Guinness is spot-on and the pub is the real McCoy!
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2009
        I'm envious. When I was in Dublin oh so many years ago I didn't know about that pub. I also didn't know my family was from Kilkenny all three times I've been to Ireland, so I haven't been to my homeland. I must get back someday.