Re: Here are the "legends"

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2009
      I am intrigued by the signet ring clue. I'm sure it's not related to any Bowe or Bowes
      family crest and wonder if it might be a school he attended in Ireland. Frank, do you
      happen to know of a "running greyhound or fox" as symbol of some school or "club" in
      Ireland?

      The combination of Irish Catholic and Irish Episcopal in the same family is also
      interesting!

      Martha