223Re: Bowes from Dublin–Ely Carroll

  • Jeane Robinson
    Nov 26, 2010
      Hi to our new member,

      Coincidently I have recently sent out letters to the Bowe and Bowes families of Southern Ireland in an attempt to create a survey of who was living in Ireland long ago and as much information about them as possible. If we can create a census and map out our ancestors we might be able to untangle some of the family lines more easily. I would like to be able to add your family's ancestors to our survey. Please email Martha, she will send you my email address so we can correspond.

      Welcome to the group!

      Jeane

      --- In bowesgenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "mhbowes11" <mhbowes11@...> wrote:

      > I am copying this to a new topic for a new member who sent it directly to me by accident, by replying to her welcome letter after joining this group. I tried e-mailing to her to post herself, but for some reason my mail program is bouncing e-mails to her even though they worked in recent days.…
      >
      > "Hi my grandmother was a bowes before marriage she was born around 1895 her name was Teresa Bowes and my gt grandad was Richard Bowes who was born around 1864 in Ireland i do have more information on Richard's family so would be delighted if i can be of any help to other BOWES. I found your website when i Google Bowes surname so i do hope to hear from other group members."
      >
      > Having previously corresponded with this contributor, it seems that she relates to our Ely Carroll subgroup, her closest relation being kit number 30445 at http://tinyurl.com/2cdqyeo.
      >
      > Martha, for a new member

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic