2FTDNA Sale Through December

    Nov 28 1:30 PM
      New DNA project participants are eligible (those who have not yet joined). Please spread
      the word if you know anyone who may be interested.

      *Important* If you wish to take advantage of the sale price (below) *and* our group
      discount, be sure to order through this page: https://www.familytreedna.com/surname_join.aspx?code=D33838&special=True . Please
      post your questions, if any, to the list for others' benefit. Otherwise, email me using the
      link here: http://www.familytreedna.com/public/bowes&fixed_columns=on .

      Dear Family Tree DNA Group Administrator,

      In keeping with our end-of-the-year tradition, effective November 26th, 2008 we'll
      institute special pricing at Family Tree DNA for your new-kit-purchasing participants.

      The products that will be offered at the special prices are:

      Y-DNA37 $119
      Y-DNA37+mtDNAPlus $199
      Y-DNA67 $218
      Y-DNA67+mtDNAPlus $308
      mtDNAPlus $139
      Full Genomic mtDNA $395
      SuperDNA $613

      This offer is good until December 31st, 2008 for kits ordered and paid for by that time.

      "History Unearthed Daily"