195Re: Update - Separate Yahoo Group for Ely Carroll

    Oct 13, 2010
      I should add that I don't think all the subgroups are going to need their own Yahoo group, it just happens that you would rather have one Yahoo group to go to but it is your subgroup that will have another Yahoo group highly relevant to its unique history. :-(

      At the same time I really appreciate you staying in this group for questions that are not relating more specifically to the Ely Carroll issues. I really appreciate that you get the potential of this group for everyone to help each other out the more we can get others to pull their chair up to the table!

      Martha

      > --- In bowesgenealogy@yahoogroups.com, Jeane Robinson <jbowes110@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I don't like the idea of separate yahoo locations for our surname group. I can
      > > learn from everyone. Can't we use the subject line to alert readers which line
      > > is being discussed?
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic