1Welcome

    Nov 3, 2008
      I hope this Yahoo! group provides an effective way to collaborate about topics concerning the
      Bowes and Variants Surname Project at familytreedna.com. While the project is still somewhat
      small, interest does seem to be growing and I thought we should have a central location
      where participants can access others' conversations, files, photos, links etc. Hopefully this
      will help current participants, but it could also really assist new ones when they obtain results
      and find their place within the forming subgroups. I would be able to direct them here for
      further information about their subgroup (in addition to whatever help I might provide
      separately). it seems a more efficient way to share information over the coming years,
      freeing us to focus more on research and less on repeating ourselves. Not that we've had
      much occasion to repeat ourselves yet, but there's hope! ;-)

      Martha
      Volunteer Administrator at www.familytreedna.com/public/bowes
      Volunteer Moderator of this Yahoo! group