Re: SV: [boundarypointpoint] BEFRLU

  • aletheia kallos
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
      well i dont see such funhouse distortion as a problem
      so much as a multiple opportunity
      but especially for laughter
      & for development of ones pointing wits
      & ones ability to see thru the misleading appearances
      of things

      &
      for anyone already independently happy
      thanx to our 7 years in multidimensional pursuit of
      happiness
      the thought of questing after riches per se is pretty
      hilarious too

      but i imagine higher quality border data than google
      now uses may already be available or soon will be
      & a higher quality of geocoordinate registration too
      etc etc

      & because i assume the complaint & embarrassment
      levels must be rather high too
      i expect we will in any case soon be looking back to
      the present as the good old days when tripoint
      stretching was still possible
      & indeed necessary

      but rich we already are in multuplicate

      --- Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase <jesper@...>

      <http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396546091>
      > yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396546091

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...
      http://games.yahoo.com/games/front
    • Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 21, 2007

        Actually using map overlay I realized that pushpin was off.

        Adjusted,

        Jesper