MZZMZW

  • Jesper Nielsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2012

    MZZMZW 1:50.000 / 1:250.000 MZ

  • aletheia kallos
    Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2012

      great to be able to clearly visualize for the first time
      on this easily best available 50k scale model of yours
      that it is indeed at least geographically possible for the stipulated median junction of the river confluence to coincide with the empirical meridian of the 1911 gbpt beacon line
      at least hypothetically
      as the rivers rise & fall thru some exact flood stages or others
      & which might even be measurable & thus knowable & predictable
      say
      for the benefit of anyone who might want to perfectly time a precise visit to a rational tripoint

      so

      we can now change our opinion & declare this tripoint may not be so irrational as it first appeared to be after all

      somewhat like a stopped clock that is nevertheless right twice a day