BRCOPE

  • Jesper Nielsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2012

    BRCOPE 1:200.000 CO

  • Aletheia Kallos
    Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2012
      again this map is very crude & doesnt inspire much confidence

      & my understanding is that the tripoint is situated rather at the thalweg of the amazon
      due west of or parallel with the mouth of the creek

      so the trifinial depiction here besides being incomplete is probably all wrong anyway

      On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 4:48 PM, Jesper Nielsen <jesper@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Jesper Nielsen included below]

      BRCOPE 1:200.000 CO