yikes poehali is dying

  • Aletheia Kallos
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
      it will be a great loss not just of nearly global topo access
      but of index referencing as well
      so members are alerted to download or reference anything that may be important
      while you can still get it so relatively easily
      until december 15th

    • Jesper
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2011
        Well,

        I downloaded all tripoint maps, and even bought entire Zambia collection from them.

        Jesper